Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lightroom junkie

I just got Lightroom...and all I can say is WOWZER!!!!! Man can I see potential in this program.....have been playing with it today while I sit here with my tooth hurting and on major pain meds to get it under control...so took this picture of Cody and played with it.........how fun is this to play with :) and something I can do till the meds kick in ;)

This is the original I started with...not bad but...................

here I played with all kinds of settings....got the colors a bit richer...unfortunately it shows up far better on my mac instead of my pc...

here is a antique greyscale that i bumped up some of the settings...again so much richer looking on my mac but my blog is set here on my pc so that is where i am putting these for now...

stay tuned for more playing in this program...i am hooked :)

No comments: