Sunday, October 4, 2009

Froggie went a courtin

Every year I get at least one froggie that comes to my deck and makes it's summer/fall home. Usually they are in my flowers...this one made it's home on this outdoor yard artie type of thing. I love to hear them croaking...calling for that elusive froggie that is out there......

check out the top of this shutter box

here is a closer view....and an even closer look below :)

There were two of them climbing up one day on a stick but by the time I got the camera they were gone :(

2 comments:

Barb Milligan said...

Oh now these pictures are funny. The frogs that come in our yard get picked on by the dogs but there's usually at least one that stays on the front porch. We call him our watch frog because he just sits and watches. I like where your's has chosen to stay this year, what a great addition to your yard art! Isn't it neat to have the luxury of time to be at home so you can enjoy the little things that come along?

Jeanne said...

Not so sure I'd be happy if a frog took residence on my porch, but he's sort of cute for a frog. LOL

I love that shutter art piece, though! Very cool!