Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all!!!

I got pics of the puppies today and got a couple of others....set up these pumpkin/squashes that appeared on my counter this morning (my husband got them for me)...what a great opportunity to set them up and get some pics :)
Even got Cody up there to get a couple of pics of him...

This was just a gotcha moment with the dogs...I came out of the den and they were all just sitting like this on the chair...well got my camera and shot only one pic before they all left the chair...even Cody is in the background :) Poor Lucy needs a haircut after her puppies.

An added to this post are some of the pics that people don't usually see...the pups weren't wanting to sit still for pics for me today...so I have included them walking to me so that they could give me kisses........how could I get mad at them for that???

squash eaters

here come the kisses

I put Findley up on the pumpkin cuz all he wanted to do was kiss me....so I thot maybe I could get a good pic of him up there but............nah...he jumped down :)

3 comments:

Carol said...

These photos are priceless. I especially love the last one with the little puppy on top of the pumpkin.

Jeanne said...

Gosh, how sweet are these guys? Love the festive fall decor and how adorable they all are! Thanks for sharing!

JaymeTHunt.com said...

Those a such wonderfully cute little fluffs!