Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wienermobile and Swimming Lessons

Ok...so camano island isn't this booming metropolis that draws a lot of attention in the grand scope of the world...or even the US....so imagine my surprise when i was driving off the island and saw the wienermobile driving onto the island...i was off to Red Robin (yum!) for lunch with some of the grandkiddies so couldn't go and see where it was going.......coming back home had to stop at my daughters so i didn't take my normal way home...and to my surprise there was the wienermobile parked at the local grocery store...so we flipped a uie and went back....i got some quick photos of the grandkiddies from my phone which i have to figure out how to download..as i was leaving again to take aaron to swim lessons we went early and i took my camera this time and got some shots.....
the famous wienermobile.....

a side shot...had to laugh at cameron cuz he said he would probably never see this again...i told him in all my 56 years i had never seen the wienermobile in person

cameron and madison sitting in the wienermobile..they were disappointed that they couldn't take a ride in it but they weren't giving rides today...darn!!!! cuz i would have been right in there with them

another shot of the two grandkiddies

holding it up????

reminds me of a song that i can't think of the words right now..maybe will have to edit as soon as the old timers brain kicks back into gear



After wiening around we got aaron and took him to his swimming lesson....LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot of him and tina

i usually don't get to take aaron swimming but today tina was excited to show me how aaron was learning the crawl

more crawling

and then there is queen showoff who was just swimming while aaron had his lesson

add mr cool :)

ok...so this next series of shots kinda freak me out....you would never catch me letting someone do this to me!!!! not in a million years or beyond that.....
aaron puts his feet on tina's shoulders and she grabs his legs and then...........

flips him over....my nose would be so full of water and i would come out sputtering

nope not this fish....totally over he goes and comes up and begs for more.....certainly didn't get that from me!

they were supposed to jump off together but didn't happen...cam was a spoil sport :)

and the last shot...it was time to get out and tina kept putting him on the side of the pool and he kept jumping back in...finally she carried him out of the pool and then we held his hand so he didn't make another quick jump in :) silly boy!

so that was my very exciting day :)

3 comments:

Carol said...

I am sorry Jackie but the only comment I have for the Wienermobile is "only in America" lol

Danica said...

thanks for taking them today! it looks like you guys had fun!

Jeanne said...

Yep, you sure did have an exciting day! Haven't been to a Red Robin in such a long time! And I've never seen the weinermobile in person either, but now I'll have the jingle...Oh I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner...that is what I truly wish to be, cuz if I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner, then everyone would be in love with me!

And what a fun time at swimming lessons.