Monday, September 7, 2009

I think it is Cody Jax

So I think his name is going to be Cody Jax.....kinda like Kojak but not quite. Went to see him today...he is with his surrogate mom until this coming weekend and then he will come and live here with my crew....he is so cute and quite a lover...can't wait to get my hands on him all the time :)

The other dog here is Brandi...she is one of my puppies that his surrogate mom owns. I have been teaching Joan some training tricks and so the leash was just dragging behind Brandi...and that is just beggin a puppy to take it up and walk the dog

now that is some serious air for one so young....only got this one really good one of him flying....

so the play time included an asian pear that Brandi stole from the tree...she started eating it but............

someone came along and stole the pear from her...hum...wonder who that could have been???

and he wasn't about to surrender it to her either

Joan went and got Cody a smaller pear...but look who has been left with that one

Part of the pear gone and look who still has it

all that is left of the pear...he ate it all...when Brandi came over for the little bit that was left (the seeds) Cody went right to it and finished it up...man glad I don't have him tonight as that pear may be coming thru in ways I don't want to clean :)

2 comments:

PaTtY_hAlL said...

He is such a cutie! I think you are going to have your hands full with him! haha!

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness...he's just adorable! But, he looks like he could be a handful, too. Little scamp!