Saturday, August 23, 2008

Special Delivery

Cameron and Madison came with me for a Special Delivery....Here they are waiting patiently while traffic thinned a bit for the Delivery to come...always helps when you have a Nintendo DS to keep you company

Arrival at last.....the short awaited Delivery happened....I had a hard time prying my new puppy out of my granddaughters hands.


Here are a couple of shots that I took of her this morning....she is like the Energizer bunny and won't stop moving for long to get a picture in...so different from Riley who is very low energy as puppies go.......I know...I am crazy to get another one...just wanted to be the first person to say it out loud......but 'cha gotta admit she is pretty cute...and Madison isn't bad either huh?




3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh Jackie! This is another adorable puppy! I can see why you couldn't resist. I wasn't gonna say (out loud) your crazy to get another puppy, really. Your puppies have got to be the cutest things on the planet.

Congratulations! Ü

Carol said...

How do you find all these gorgeous puppies? lol OK, it must be time to see another page scrapped?

noel joy said...

very cute. :) :) :)