Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Renter that doesn't pay rent

I went out one morning and saw this little froggie sitting on my daisy bush so I took this picture intending to put it on here but it never got up......I thot it was so cute that little froggie sitting on my flowers........then this morning I looked for my friend and...



saw that he was having a party with two of his friends. They weren't all together so it was a little hard to get a picture of all three of them so you have to look hard for all three



Then one of their moms must have called one home because then there were only two...after I snapped this picture the one closest to the camera hopped away because of the shutter noise...didn't mean to disturb the party....but I did get to enjoy it for a bit.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Goodness...those are some small froggies! How lucky for you that you saw them and were able to get some great shots of them.

Thanks for sharing!
Ü

All That Chit Chat said...

Aww. Cute little froggy.