Monday, August 25, 2008

Road Trip

My granddaughters and I took a quick road trip the other day to match the one that I took with the other grandkids. We had lunch at McDonalds and Ice cream cones at Ikea....and of did I say picked up another puppy???? But first thing we needed to do was to stop and get gas as I had used it all on the other road trip.......got out my camera and snapped a few and they were being silly gooses...but I saw the challenge on Jessica Spragues message board and this template fit almost perfect for it.......so here it is with a few modifications.


Template by Sev
Overlay by Natashaw
Paper by ME :)
Button by Frasinette

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great layout! The girls look like they are having a great time out with grandma. Okay, is this another puppy...not the one you showed just a couple of days ago? Wowzers, if it is!

Hey and congrats on making your own paper! Whooo hoooo!

noel joy said...

very cute... but how come the "emma" is by torrey and the "torrey" is by emma?? ;) i really like the purples with this.