Sunday, July 27, 2008

Riley at 13 weeks


Got this picture of Riley today...was being bugged by a friend to put a new picture of Riley up on my web site and it was hard to choose between this one and the one I put up there so I thot that I would put this one on my blog instead....He is proving to be quite a cutie....He gets along great with all my dogs and is learning to get along with Pippin...my daughter's Golden that has been staying with us for too long...his parents are on vacation and grandma got the puppy to watch....man having a little dog is some much easier than a big moosey puppy...specially when you get run into from behind........ouch :)

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

OMG, is he adorable or what?! Thanks for sharing. I've been missing my Riley "fix" via your photos. Ü

Carol said...

Riley looks so cute in that adorable photo.

noel joy said...

that is such a cute picture of him. he is such a sweet dog. so... when are the new puppy pics going to be up??? the girls are dieing to see them. :)

Donna S. said...

he is truly the cutest dog EVER. I would just snuggle him all day!

Ljonezy said...

What a cutie! I love your puppies. I'm getting around to start blog hopping and can hardly wait to see what new puppy pics you keep putting up.