Monday, July 7, 2008

Oops...


I put this Layout on Jessica Spragues site..........and then realized that Riley is only 11 weeks old.....so much for making him older than he is :) He was so cute...I was trying to get a good picture of him for my web site and he kept following me every time I would move to get into a different position...then he went a bit away from me and I called him and he came a running...and as luck would have it.....I had my camera with me and took shots as he came toward me full boar........and they just screamed...LAYOUT......so here it is

Paper and Photo splits from Maria LaFrance
Font Courtney Dorkling
Leash...by me :)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I LOVE your doggies...great pictures..doing the photo class with my new nikon...lots to learn..what camera do you use??
dewnie

Carol said...

Great photos of such a cute dog. Love the layout.

Jeanne said...

I'm behind on commenting on your Riley. Thanks for letting me know you plan to keep him. Ü My dad was here for a visit and I got behind on some things.

Anyway...that pooch is one of THE cutest I've ever seen! Hope the other dogs aren't getting jealous.