Sunday, July 13, 2008

Friends Forever??


Joyce came through Seattle on her way back to San Diego from a Alaska cruise with her mom and sister. I went down to the airport and had lunch with them. It was so much fun to catch up...we figured it had been about 7+ years since I had seen Joyce and lots more since I had seen her sister and mom. Catching up was fun. All the old stories of not only us but our husbands too...it was too sad to come to the end of the visit and know that we wouldn't see each other for a bit....but there is email and phone calls to keep up with now :)

Man have we gotten older Joyce :) But so much smarter huh?????



Here is the adopted family...or should I say...I was adopted by them...the only memory of me that Kathryn had was stopping by my house to pick me up for church and the driveway that was really steep :)
Joyce, Kathryn and Mom :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

How fun! I spent yesterday with a friend I hadn't seen in years also. Her boys met my girls. It'll be a long time before we get together again. Well worth any effort, isn't it?!