Friday, January 11, 2008

Tagged...I'm it :)

I got tagged by Jeanne
You've been tagged:The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Random or weird....I am on the phone right now and talking to Noel and I said there is nothing weird about me about me...Darn her she just laughed....hum...so I have to think about things that are unknown to all of you about me :)

Will do something on this tomorrow :) Till then you will just have to guess how weird I am :)

2 comments:

SusanD said...

Stopped by to find out 7 things about you???

What I did find is your blog looks so gorgeous! AND, your LO's are fabulous!

Unknown said...

LOL, I'm guessing you are pretty weird. Just kidding! I'll stop by again tomorrow.