Saturday, January 5, 2008

LOAD

I guess I should explain what a LOAD is for those of you that don't know :) It is a Lay Out A Day for the month of January. For my lo's I thot I would do a time capsule type book for my grandkids to enjoy years from now....I am trying to take new pictures that show my life and what I am doing in this beginning month of January 2008. so far have been able to do the load and am having fun with it..have a few more ideas and then they stop for a bit...but ...oh ....just had another thot for a lo...hum...maybe day 7?????

4 comments:

Ljonezy said...

Jackie - I saw the pics on the load gallery and as soon as I saw the puppies I knew it was your lo. I love the past present, but the got cockapoo was the best. They all looked - a one in a lifetime shot. I couldn't even get 2 looking the same way no matter what we held. Anyways, I always love all your pages no matter the content.

Unknown said...

Ohhh Jackie, love your doggie layouts!! Keep 'em coming, you are doing such a great job getting so many layouts done!!

Donna S. said...

You Go Jackie;
I'm loving LOAD - hope you are too! Your doggie LO is adorable!!

Carol said...

Wow Jackie! You have been busy! The layouts are great and what cute little dogs you have.
Carol :-)