Saturday, January 5, 2008

Day 5 Load


To match yesterday's lo I did one of all the cockapoos that my grandkids would remember. I had one more that I don't have a decent picture of and that was Muffin that my kids had when they were growing up. As you can see I really like this breed of dogs...duh..maybe that is why I breed them myself????? Couldn't even begin to do a lo of all the pups I have had..way too many to fit on a page nicely........Oh and looking at this lo I forgot Chester who didn't live with me but was my male stud muffin for a bit..Oh well...here's to you Chester.....

2 comments:

noel joy said...

very cute. i think you had to write down all of their names, before there were too many to remember anymore! lol! ;)

and, here's to chester!!!

LivE said...

chester's been a busy guy.

i'll trade you shutters for katie. i loooooove her!!! please?