Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Mother and Daughter


Liv had asked Noel for a picture of the two of us and the only one she could find was from many many many moons ago..so we got a photo shoot going...and got goofy.....she thot I should smile more so on one of the bottom pictures she had licked me and got me laughing...well....needless to say blurry picture but I put it in there anyway...and then the dog got up and licked me again....a fun time was had by all :)
This was supposed to be a Photoshop Friday exercise and I did use the blending parts.... :)

7 comments:

Ljonezy said...

Jackie - how funny noel licking you. are you sure she's not one of the dogs? love all the pics. how fun that you play together so well.

Unknown said...

Aw, you both look great in these pictures.

I love goofiness. :D

Carol said...

Jackie I love your photo shot photos! Had to laugh at the licking.
Your wedding layout in the post below is beautiful!
Carol :-)

noel joy said...

very nicely done mommy. next time just smile... and you'll be safe. ;)

Erica Hettwer said...

Well played, Noel!

Jackie, it could be worse...I bark at my son to get his attention for the camera!! :D

Debi Putnam said...

Wow Jackie!! LOVE the LO. You two are so much fun. It's fantastic to have such a great fun relationship with your daughter.

Noel, I think you may have some puppy blood in you somewhere! Hmmmm? haha

LivE said...

jackie, siblings learn from each other, don't they? noel has learned the best way to catch your attention! (if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!) LOL

love all those photos!!! did you notice on the plopper i got both of you leaning on each other? ;P

i wonder about the last photo below though... is that a morph? LOL

PS. thank you, thank you, thank you, to you and noel... you are such a great team, you really do need more photos together. these were just absolutely fab!!!