Saturday, January 12, 2008

Day 12 Load



I went a little off track today in my LOAD album. I was tagged and thot I would do today's lo with that tagged information instead of my album for my gkids...altho this might go in it too :)
Elements by Shabby Princess-vintage florals
Template by MOriginals
Journaling reads:
Here are 7 things about me that show you some of my 2008 addictions. They are listed in no particular order :)
1. I started Digital Scrapbooking in July, 2007. It has quickly become a very addictive habit and time consuming hobby. I do enjoy it a lot. 2. I love having a latte in the morning. I have my own frother to make whipped milk and then add a flavor or two. Add to a cup with a couple of straws and I am good to go. 3. I bought a tin of Altoids that I thought were Chocolate covered Mint but it was a tin of Chocolate covered Cinnamon mints. The first bite, it was AWFUL...but as I continued to chew on it I decided that I really liked them...now am addictive to them. 4. I love pretty things. I have this collection of angels that all mean something to me. They sit on my mantle and watch over my living room. 5. I am totally addicted to email. I check it regularly and have the automatic check set to every 5 minutes. Love to keep in touch this way with my friends both old and new. 6. Books...I love to read. I go to bed early every night just to be able to read a few chapters before I turn off my light and hit slumberland. 7. I have become a Werther’s convert. They have a sugar free version and when I need a sugar fix I pop one of these into my mouth.

12 comments:

noel joy said...

love this page. i really like how the design turned out...not to mention the hilarity of your 7 addictions... where's cockapoos? bet those 7 dogs are crying that they didn't make the top 7! ;)

Jackie said...

The disclaimer was on the top of the list :) no particular order :) I actually did take pictures of them but didn't use them....these worked :)

Jeanne said...

Okay, you gals that are actually making LAYOUTS are making me feel like I slacked off when I did my tag! I LOVE what you have come up with. But I have to draw the line at the Altoids...not my thing, but I related to the other ones.

I guess since the doggies are prominently in your blog, all is forgiven for not including them in the list. :o)

Thanks for playing! Hope you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Jackie...great idea to do a LO for your random facts! Love it!!! I really enjoyed your LOAD LO's that you've done too.

Heather said...

I'm so inspired by your diligence with creating a LOAD - I admit I don't have it yet.

LOVE Werther's!

All That Chit Chat said...

Hi there! I posted my tag.

Donna S. said...

Jackie;
What a great idea!! I might have to lift if to do my facts tomorrow!

leah said...

I love this! Great design. :)

Dawn said...

ok...why am i not surprised you did a LO of this...LOL...Wonderful and i am scraplifting...i so enjoy your layouts!!!!!!!!!
dewnie

Unknown said...

So cool Jackie!!

Unknown said...

You did a LO!! So did I! Have you uploaded it to the MB gallery?

Kari said...

Chocolate covered cinnamon Altoids?! I really must find those!! Love this LO - such fun!