Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sales :) and Scissors :(

This is what happens when you leave your scissors where little mouths can get to them............

I found Izzy chewing on my good shears....darn her...how did she get them and why did she decide they needed some work on them...luckily I am right handed and I can put them on my hand and they don't feel real yucky!

I went to the airport to get Amy and while going down there I stopped at one of the fabric stores and found some great sale fabrics
Here are some of the pieces I got...these even go together :)

Oh...this piece is just too cute....might take them and cut them apart and make a couple of quilts instead of just one ;) Can't wait!

And here is just a small piece of fabric that will make its way into a quilt :)

These...wow...the camera doesn't show the cool color that they are. Ty Pennington fabric for pillowcases???? or maybe a cool boys quilt????

Another day another store...... :)
I got all of these at my local quilt store...........for 60% off....................WOOHOO!!!!!


here they are separated out.......hum...quilts or pillowcases

got these for pillow cases............

these just add to my stash..have lots of Robyn Pandolf and these will just add to them :)

1 comment:

paulette said...

Wow!! You did some major shopping and with sales like that how can you pass it up!! SCORE!
P