Sunday, December 4, 2011

Newest Project

Here is the newest project that I did...well I did part of it....not most of it but some of...Does coming up with the idea count for a lot of it?

Here it is almost complete...well one of them..............can you guess what I did with it?

Here it is almost done...wait didn't I just say that?

Here it is totally done. I have a bunch of vintage ornaments that I got from my mom...and I saw a commercial from Home Depot and using a picture frame they made a cool ornament hanger. My thot was to change that and also put my vintage nativities on the shelf...well that didn't work so put them somewhere else and just did the ornament on this

Here is one

and the other....

I am very happy with the way they turned out and can show off these special ornaments.

1 comment:

paulette said...

Genius!! What a nice way to showcase special ornaments!
P