Saturday, November 12, 2011

There is....................

..............a new "girl" in town
I got myself a new dog :) Her name right now is Amy but not sure that is going to stay...she is a deep carrot top red...gorgeous! The camera kinda fades her out and photoshopping this didn't help a lot but this is kinda her color

This one is much closer to her color..she is in need of a grooming but want her to settle in before I put her though that also...the black isn't black but her beard and feet are totally wet from running in the yard sniffing all the new smells

3 comments:

paulette said...

Amy is gorgeous...love her colouring and her Farah Fawcette 'do'...she's a keeper!
P

Jeanne said...

Congratulations. Her color is gorgeous. I don't know...I'm pretty partial to the name Amy...LOL

Jose said...

Wow, she is so beautiful... Can't wait to see what she will produce for your breeding program!!!

Hope all is well,
Jose