Friday, June 10, 2011

Hello, my name is....

and I am a Fabri-holic...I have this urge to buy these wonderful fabrics and turn them into quilts for little ones.........now....it isn't like I know what I am going to do with all these gorgeous fabrics I got from 1 Choice 4 Quilting.....but that doesn't stop me from buying more...and more...did I mention that she is having a sale...and another giveaway (check it out here) ??? Man...I think this girl takes all her profit and gives it to people who follow her or buy from her...or maybe even think about buying from her....because I give away what I make I LOVE perusing her sale fabrics......makes my addiction go further :)
Well let us begin seeing the latest purchase ;)
Robyn Pandolf.....oh I so love her colors and fabrics!!!! Here is a pile of fat quarters to peruse in my spare time :)

More Robyn Pandolf yardage...again some compliments of the wonderful Shawna!

OH...so can't wait to do something with these "opposite" fabrics...thinking 3D pinwheels??? Any other suggestions?


Basic whites

this will finish the binding on my Jelly Roll Race quilts

Some basic yellow and a bit of pattern pink :)

these are the amazing things that Shawna sent along with my order....did I mention how generous she is???

No comments: