Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pixie and Gracie

A full day of excitement on the home front...5 of the 6 dogs dug their way out and decided that coming back into the yard wouldn't be a good thing but visiting the neighbors would be too fun...gggrrrrr.........so off I went chasing dogs in the neighborhood :( Got 4 of them back into the house leaving 2 running the street........to say the least I was a bit MAD at them....

So after that fiasco I decided to make today grooming day...or at least 4 of the 6 got baths and 3 got a clip job....on the last of the dogs being groomed I clipped more than just hair...got Gracie's pad snipped too...I felt really bad but the nurse came out and she got her paw stuck in cornstarch to stop the bleeding and then wrapped in a sock...she was not happy with that arrangement at all...poor puppy....

she looks so sad in this picture...she doesn't like having the sock on her foot but trying to keep it clean and her from licking it


another picture of her poor foot............

Pixie got clipped today too....she is really curly and needed to get her curls under control...she reminds me of someone with curly hair that is nice and straight until the wet weather frizzes it up :)

another picture of her new doo

she looks like she is smiling in this picture :) Too cute

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Such sweet photos, except for Gracie's foot. Ouch! Hope it heals quickly.

The thought that came to my mind as I read about their adventure is that they are like typical kids who decide all together to get into mischief. My twin brothers would get into all kinds of trouble together...stuff they wouldn't do on their own, but together...watch out! LOL Hope they decide your yard is plenty entertaining from here on out!

Barb Milligan said...

I looked at your word for 2009 and it said, SIMPLIFY. Sounds like your day got complicated very quickly.