Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mexico--day 5

So today was sorta way out of my comfort zone...first we went to a massage parlor...reminded me of a place closer to a brothel..but then what do i know of brothels? nothing!!!! as i was laying their in my birthday suit with just a small towel covering me thot...hum..if they take my purse and clothes i will be in a world of hurt.......fortunately they did neither but i had a really nice relaxing massage :) she didn't speak english and i didn't speak spanish but we got the idea of what the other person was trying to say? all along she was probably thinking...."crazy american"
then after that experience i was supposed to find my way to the jewelry store where i had left a ring to get fixed...but thankfully lois listened to me when i said if we took the same palmonia cart and then dropped me off at the store i could get back ok...her idea was to take two separate carts but when i saw we had to go right by where i needed to go convinced her to just take one and drop me off...how simple life can be sometimes??? then i took my very own palmonia cart back to the resort :) so proud of myself :)

so now for some pics for today....

the underwater bar at our resort...you can see the seats in the water :)

always like these pictures of lined up chairs :)

the outside of the resort...at the entrance

they keep this place so clean...this guy was washing windows in the restaurant while we ate breakfast...wanna take some of these guys home with me to keep my place clean :)

pueblo bonito :) ha...like you couldn't read that huh?

outside the resort...front gate

the lobby of where we are staying

ok..just to say i was here i took a quick pic of me at breakfast

fisherman monument...oldest statue in the city...wish i could have gotten a closer picture but this was taken driving by in a palmonia cart

the stop lights are sideways instead of up and down like we are used to :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

What a lovely trip you are having! I'm glad you are able to push yourself a little beyond your comfort zone and really enjoy it!