Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hat that didn't want to get done :)
Started this hat from the top down...when I finished the first one it was way too big....so......I started it again from the bottom to top

This time I didn't like the way that the holes turned out on the hat done from the bottom up so....I started again from the top down

Finally the hat is done!!! And I like the way it finished...these photos show almost different color of the yarn but it is actually the same yarn done over and over and over again :)

So hat number 2 is finally done.....hat three is actually done in a previous post

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

YEA!!!!! I know too well how frustrating this can be...but seeing the finished hat makes the feeling of accomplishment that much more sweet, doesn't it? It looks fantastic!

I don't remember where you got these patterns...I might want to try my hand at one or two...