Monday, April 6, 2009

Catch up again

Aren't daffodils just flowers that make you smile? I have a friend who says that daffodils are happy flowers....this friend is going thru a really rough patch in life...makes me want to give her a bunch of them


There are horsetails that every year grace our driveway....they just keep coming and coming even tho we try and get rid of them every year :)

we have had such great weather the past few days....full sun and no rain...wow!!! So we took a couple of the dogs to the beach to play with cousin Pippin. Here is Dave with Riley and Lucy

and here he is with just Riley

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Wow! Look at all those great photos. I like that...happy flowers! Yep, they sure do want to make you smile. I've never heard of horsetails...those look interesting. And you know I can't resist photos of your dogs/puppies...and the guy isn't so bad either! LOL