Friday, April 10, 2009

really big catch up

Today's post is catch up of three days...ok..day 100...flowering cranberry tree...I love these trees in my neighbors yard. I was thinking a few days ago about the pink trees and how I hadn't seen them booming yet and then viola...all of a sudden they are out in full force...to me this really means that spring has sprung...love the color that they a

I love primroses...they are so colorful and bright after what was a seemingly long winter here in the northwest.

Put Bosco in this tulip pot to get a picture of him and these early spring tulips.....he wasn't real happy with it but he at least looked at me for a picture :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Ahhhhhh...look at all that beauty! It's still a little too early here to see such prettiness in full force...although there are pockets trying hard.

Love the shot of Bosco...he's so little and cute!