Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kids, hats and puppies

Madison came over today...well actually we spent the day together...first she joined my at my Zumba class and then a little bit of shopping and then home to play with puppies...oh and lunch and dinner were in there too :) She fell in love with this hat that I had made so she went home with it :) The pic of the day was her holding her favorite puppy and getting her picture taken with her new hat

Here she is modeling an almost finished hat

And another hat :)

and my favorites...Madison playing with the puppies

Can't you just hear the laugh coming out of this mouth :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

I love that laughing photo, well they are all adorable but I definitely can hear that laugh.

Jeanne said...

Love the hats! You have been busy! You asked what yarn project I have been working on...well, I am creating a doily with bedspread weight cotton thread and a tiny hook! I used to make these when I was younger. I am almost done and will share when finished. Ü

Love the photos, especially the laughing one. Yep, you can almost hear her laughing through the photo. Great shots!