Thursday, February 5, 2009

A beautiful daughter

This is my other beautiful daughter, Danica :) I was playing with Noel's new spy lens and got some pictures of Danica laying on the floor chilling out at Noel's. Man if I lived her life I would need a lot of chill out days. Danica's son, Aaron, (my grandson) decided to leave McDonalds and get into some poor guys truck while his dad was looking for him. Imagine the poor guys surprise when a child got into his truck and said nothing...Aaron is a non-verbal autistic boy of 8.....and the poor guy had no idea where this child had come from :) He is getting a dog which should help keep him in places like this to stay where he belongs.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful daughter! Wow, what a scary situation. I'm glad to hear he'll be getting a dog to help him out. Wow!

Carol said...

That must have scared you all that Aaron got into a strangers truck.
Danica is beautiful and it is a great shot.