Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wow it has been too long....

For those of you who get snow often this isn't a treat for you....but for those of us in the Western Northwest it is a treat to get the rare snowfalls and to have the pleasure of watching the dogs play in it....they were like little kids running non-stop through the freshly fallen snow. So being the thotful person that I am before I even got them out of bed I got my camera out and started snapping almost the minute their feet hit the snow. Wish you could see some of the action that they were doing but it was hard to catch it all...got a couple of good action shots of them running through the snow...but most of all I was just enjoying them playing in it.

Annie's first snow. Although she loved it she kept sitting in it to bite off the snowballs that would get on her feet.


Lexie's ears are flying as she runs in the snow around Hattie


Here is a snow picture and the "kids" running around the yard


Bailey was just too cute in this picture not to put it up


No..those aren't cotton balls on Riley's feet but tiny snowballs attached to his fur....actually had to rinse them off as the hairdryer wasn't melting them...even the heavy duty one I have to dry the dogs when I give them a bath...........

Well that is all the pictures that this will let me post so maybe will put more up later :) Or the one of me biffing it on the sled........... :)

No comments: