Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ok...had to add these too

Ok...had to put these up too.




Bailey picking off snowballs on her fur

Now for the funny ones :) I am old enough to know better :) But it was a fun trip down the mountain until I saw I was going to run into Emma who decided she needed to go down with me. The need to protect her from me made me try and get out of her way...well the blue saucer is what she was riding on and the boogie board type of thing in the air is...or should I say was mine....the shadow of the body is me rolling down the hill the rest of the way :)







Notice the impacted snow-brows :) Frosty had some competition there for a bit :)

2 comments:

noel joy said...

those are awesome! you really rocked that sled today!!!

Carol said...

I sorry, I couldn't help but giggle at the photo of you! How cool!

Those dogs of yours are so cute!