Thursday, December 18, 2008

Still snowing :)

It is day 5 and it is still snowing...we have lived in the Northwest for over 16 years now and have never had so much snow last so long in all that time. We have about 10-12"...the top layer being powder and the bottom layer pure ice. Needless to say I am staying put getting things done at the house that need to get done here. One of those things was to post more pics of snow dogs....



Bailey

Annie

Most of the gang...

Keeping watch over their flocks???

So many times you see these really cute pictures of people taking pictures of peoples backs..well I thot this was a cute one of my "furkids" sitting on the deck watching the others play

3 comments:

Anne said...

Oh I just love your dogs, there so cute and adorable. I have a mini schnauzer. Seen your blog and thought I'd leave a comment.

Carol said...

Your photos are so cute. I also love the rear photo and how their bottoms are touching.

Jeanne said...

Catching up on reading blogs this morning and had to smile hugely when I saw this! LOVE the photos, especially the ones of the doggie backs with the tushies touching. Adorable.

Sounds like you are really getting hammered with snow! We had one winter where we got a big storm each week for 6 weeks! I feel for you~!