Thursday, April 24, 2008

S'Mores


I saw this quote and thot of my children :) Wanted to use these pics of the girls making S'Mores one evening when Pa built a gigantic fire for a couple of s'mores.......I love it when my girls are 'bestest' friends...they really enjoy each others company...well at least most of the time.
This was a completed challenge on the Sprague web site :) We had a celebrity designer do something special for us by creating papers and an acrylic alphabet and we were to use them in a layout......so here is my interpretation

Template: Terri (Lucy's mom)
Papers and Acrylic elements: Meredith Fenwick
Tag: KPertiet

5 comments:

All That Chit Chat said...

Cute lo. I really like the tone on tone title.

Jeanne said...

Oh you did a terrific job on this! I love the colors and how you incorporated all the elements. That quote is fantastic, too!

I almost forgot about doing this challenge. I'd better get busy!

Heather said...

Cool, Jackie! I just love looking through your LOs and am glad that you post them here, b/c the JS gallery gets overwhelming at times. :)

Both your daughters are beautiful, like their mother.

Carol said...

This is a great layout using the challenge. I have no idea what s'mores are but they sure look fun.

noel joy said...

lol. that quote is too funny. i really like these pics from the smores the other day. that was fun. :) very fun page. i like all of the acrylic elements.