Friday, April 4, 2008

Digi In Deep Week one


Well here it is finally...my first lesson from the class Jessica is teaching this go around. The last two classes I was always done on Monday when the lesson came out and was chomping at the bit for more...this time here it is Friday and I haven't even looked into the daily emails I have been getting from her or taken a glance at the many layouts in the gallery for the class....hum...has life been a little hectic? But I think I am caught up with most things outside of my digi world and will try to do the other part of the lesson today and read the emails and see what challenges came in that I missed........I have another really cool set of pictures of Aaron and the computer with Uncle Stan that I can't wait to get into a layout....so hopefully soon
Papers: KPertiet King me paper, Luminere, strip and Defining Flowers by Jen Wilson, TJD, kuwjt, the house, hardwood
Brushes: DD_MWISE_A_LA_MODE_Brushes_Scroll3
Elements: KPertiet_HempTie, LindaGB_Tiny-Tags_All-Worn, lynng-barcelona-button2 (recolored) NRJ_FUNKY_VINTAGE8
Fonts: Texas Hero, The Blue Cabin, One Fell Swoop and Univers condensed

1 comment:

noel joy said...

i love the circle on that lo. love the compesition... very nice. very pretty combo of papers and elements. :)