Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kangaroo Farm






What an experience we had today. Today I went to the Kangaroo Farm by us....WOW! It was so much fun...I guess a lot of that was because Aaron got such a big kick out of the kangaroos. (He enjoyed them so much we wondered if he could get a service Kangaroo instead of a dog ) He had a blast feeding them...and touching them...and the turkey too :) We saw llamas, emus, ostriches, lemurs, kangaroos, wallabies, peacocks, ducks, chicks, a pot bellied pig, and things I can't even remember what they were. I even got to hold a baby kangaroo.....how fun is that...and got to feed a llama from my teeth .......pics will follow I promise

3 comments:

Karen L said...

Nice to hear about your visit to the Kangaroo Farm - after spending the day at the park around the corner from our place - I have only been thinking how beautiful our native animals are and how special it is to visit them and share them with our kids on a regular basis.

noel joy said...

lol! those turned out really fun. the kids had a blast today! :)

Carol said...

How lucky you are to have a kangaroo farm. Aussie animals are just adorable (but some can be nasty like Mr Emu lol).
Wonderful photos.