Thursday, April 10, 2008

Accomplishments


This was a hard layout for me to do...I am usually the one behind the camera and not in front of it because of the weight. One year ago I joined Weight Watchers with it being my last hope to ever get my weight manageable...I have tried the program before a couple of times and it never seemed to work. This time I had my two girls who went before me and knew all the ins and outs of WW so with much reluctance I joined again. And this time it has come off....slowly but surely. I had hoped to be further along but this is a WONDERFUL accomplishment for me. Now for the next 60 to come off in this next year.

Papers: mterasawa-bohemiangarden-stripes, AASPN_SPLima_3 and 5,
Tags: KPertiet Curled Index Journal and Dirty Journal Tab
Swirls: SS Swirls
Frame: KPertiet_GrungedUpPhotoBlockNo2-1
Staples: KPertiet_StaplePair
Fonts: Anarchy, Black Jack, Alfredo Heavy, Century Gothic

5 comments:

Danica said...

Way to go Mom!

Jeanne said...

Jackie, I am SO proud of you for attempting this and succeeding! I know just how you feel about not wanting to be in pictures, I am the same way. But you are a beautiful woman, inside AND out!

Thank you for sharing your success! Thank you for trying once again!

Hugs and I know you will be able to lose the rest of the amount you want to lose.

Dawn said...

You are amazing...i just can't seem to get going!! this is a great subject to scrap!! Love this and keep going,gf!

Carol said...

I love love love this layout. It is great to see your face and good on you with the weight loss - you should be so proud of yourself.
You know all your JS friends are cheering you on to reach your goal!

Carol said...

Just me again lol. I noticed a comment from danica that referred to you as mum. Is that the name of your other daughter? I love that name!