Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sinkless in Seattle

I am sinkless...well not really in Seattle but Sinkless on Camano isn't really as fun to say.
My sink is gone! Gone gone gone
But read on as to where it went

Well here is the real sink...before it left my kitchen

and topless in Seattle sounds really bad

But never fear.....here is the topper that is going on my counters

Meanwhile.............the sicko was off to be babysat by his daughter and granddaughters while the counters were put on

and the poor fur-babies were locked outside while the workers worked

and what workers they were.................spent the afternoon with three strappin young men :)

and here is a corner all done

one snap shot of the top

here it is all done........woohoo!

and the strappin young men that I spent the morning with

and here is the new sink in place........waiting for 48 hours for the drains and faucet to go back in.....then I will have a 'real' kitchen back

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congratulations!! It sure looks nice! I showed my hubby and he immediately asked for names...the name of the granite you used and the name of the sink you chose. Can you tell we haven't selected what "we" (he) wants yet? LOL

Seriously though, it looks fabulous and I'm sure you are thrilled!

paulette said...

Ohhhhhhhh Jackie!! Your kitchen is transformed!! Gorgeous!! Just love it!! You must be over the moon!!
P