Saturday, February 11, 2012

Please wipe your....

Please wipe your paws!!!! I wonder if I posted that by my back door if my dogs would read it and learn to wipe their four sweet pads on a rug that I would leave there just for them????
I love my laminate floors...however...with the dogs able to run in and out the doggie door my floors ALWAYS look dirty...well maybe they are dirty cuz of the muddy paws that come through that door. Wouldn't it be nice if you could teach them to not only potty outside but to wipe their paws :)
You can't see the wet muddy paws as easily as you can in real life...but oh well
Spencer looking cute

you can see the back of Cody's feet here are dirty

You can see Zoey's feet here are wet but most of the dirty is no showing

Back on the home front in the salt free living...my cupboards are now as salt free as possible....amazing how much salt they put in all these canned foods..........that are no longer in my cupboard

Here are all the things that left my house and went to either my daughters or to the food bank....there are three bags and one box packed full

but he is doing better and we are learning the ins and outs of this stuff and take each day at a time

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I'm sure that is must be frustrating to have pawprints all over. How about teaching the humans in the house to wipe their feet? Supposedly they ARE trainable and yet, my floors are still a mess. LOL

Congrats on continuing to eliminate salt. I'm sure it will be helpful in so many ways. Good luck!