Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pacific Northwest

We had a snow day today...altho we got less than some areas...we had our share...and supposedly there is more coming tomorrow.

Isn't this beautiful? The white snow against the green of the trees....loverly

And of course the fur babies totally LOVE playing in the white stuff

I have flying bunnies in the yard :)

And here they are in their snow finery.........

Reese looked like she had on decorative Ugg boots

Amy has a much more refined version :)

And then it started to melt....but it will be back tomorrow


So I will say good night :)

1 comment:

paulette said...

Hi Jackie!! Thanks for the pics of what I am missing back home!! Gorgeous!! I will think of you when I put on my capris and sandals...:o) Enough said!!
Have fun playing with the poopies!! Dang cute...as usual!
P