Monday, January 2, 2012

On the second day of.....................

2012
If today was any indicagtion of what is to come this year.........I should have a very clean house ;)
I cleaned this cupboard first...well kinda...
I felt like the dogs on "UP". I kept seeing squirrels :) I would start a project and then get sidetracked to another place. But at the end of the day...I got quite a bit accomplished.
This was the first completed project. There are actually 2 shelves that have room to put things. AND a couple of the puppy blankets had holes in them that also got fixed and folded and put back where they belong

One of the squirrels.....I got this cupboard and counter cleaned too...seeing it now it looks like those pens on the side need to be put in the cupboard...............ah....there is always tomorrow

This was a minor squirrel..........I have all my hot pads in the wash right now and they will be put in the drawer once they are dry.........

This might have been my favorite of the projects. I threw out a bunch of containers that don't have lids or lids that don't have bottoms........now...every container has a top and bottom and they are in specific places...........will see how long the hubby will be able to keep everything together. I also took out ones that had lids but there were two sizes of lids and I kept pulling the wrong one.....so they went bye bye!

This cupboard looks like it really isn't done but it is...well sorta....that box had a bunch of things that I haven't used in the 5 years we have lived here so off they are going to the local thrift store when the box is full.

The bottom drawer of the cupboard. When I need to take everything out for the new countertops I think I am going to put my pots and pans in these drawers in the cupboard

I didn't take a picture of all the fodder that still needs to find a home :) Or visit the round file :)
But this is the start of the box of things that are going to the thrift store.........WOOHOO!

1 comment:

paulette said...

WOW!! I am impressed!! Looks good...now if you could go to my house and do the same thing? It's my tupperware cupboard that is ALWAYS out of control for me!...Oh and then there is the bowl cupboard...and the cereal cupboard...and the junk drawer...and the...well you get the idea!
Nice way to start the new year!!
Have a wonderful day!
P