Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pink Frog???

I have heard of seeing Pink Elephants altho I have never seen on myself..but Pink Frogs??? I was outside and looked in my dying Daisy bush to see if there was a frog on the flowers like there has been recently...I think I have a family of them living under my deck......well........this time the "female" of the batch must have been sunning herself as she had pink legs and an iridescent pink stripe down her back.....ah ha...where is the camera when you need it.....but I got my trusty little Nikon out and snapped a few pictures of this pink frog.....just so people wouldn't think me crazy...well at least not for seeing Pink Frogs............the picture looks more salmon colored but it really was a Hot pink color on those legs...maybe she had leg warmers in anticipation of the drop in temperatures to come :)

No comments: