Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Life

Life has been a bit busy this week...My sister from Michigan came to Washington and we spent three days together. She had a hotel about 45 minutes away so everyday I would go and we would go do something fun and had lots of fun together.....we went to Leavenworth and to the beach and to a lake and various places to eat which each time never worked out like we were thinking they were supposed to. Tonight I took her to the train station and we said our goodbyes. She is hoping to return next year and maybe we can hit the restaurants that we didn't get to this time as each time we tried the restaurant of choice was closed :) But we laughed a lot together about it.
.
My sister Chris

And of course there was camera practice time. I met my friend in Leavenworth and she had lunch with us. She was saying something about joining facebook and her daughter hating the picture that she put on it...so I told her I would take a picture of her....so I used some of my new found skills and got this lovely picture of Melinda. It was bright bright sun...but this came out great........


My friend Melinda

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Great photos! You're doing a great job with your camera. How fun that you got to spend a few days with your sister.

BTW, I also love that picture of your pooch in the post before this one!