Monday, May 26, 2008

Puppies


The Pied Piper of the group...but you notice I have my hand in the treat bag and they were all trying to get something from that....I had some nummy treats and some cut up carrots...amazing what they will do for a few carrot pieces :)

Yep count them...there are 10 dogs that were running around my yard today. It was just a little bit muddy so the dogs were having fun jumping on us :( They are behind the gate because we brought out the puppies and just protected the pups from the sheer volume of adults that were around





Between my friends and me we got some great shots of the pups in this kitty toy playing. I love this thing. I got it on closeout from one of my doggy supply places........was the best 5 bucks I have ever spent :) It crackles and rolls and the pups love it....keeps them entertained for quite a while....and provides some good photo ops too :)

3 comments:

Donna S. said...

jackie;
They are toooo cute. I just want to sit down and let them jump all over me!

Jeanne said...

Awwwwww...I love that first photo with all the adults waiting so "patiently" for a treat. Then I saw the photos of the puppies! Oh boy, they are simply the cutest!!

Thanks for sharing and bringing a smile to my face this dreary looking Tuesday morning. :o)

Heather said...

I didn't know you lived in Bellinghma, Jackie! You and I have a date when my family and I visit Seattle! Actually, my SIL lives in Shoreline.

Love your sweet dogs. They're all so beautiful. They must keep you... very very busy....