Saturday, May 17, 2008

Proud Grandpa




I found this picture when I was scanning my albums of the kids into my computer....it was a great picture of my dad and it showed how much he loved his grandkids. He passed away before my kids really got a chance to know him. Even when the kids were small he loved to hold them and take them for walks around the house. I am so glad that I got this picture of him as it is one of the few that I have of him as he got older with my kids

Papers: Made by me :)
Frame: ALW_soft_addframe,
Insert in frame:Circlesquare
Flowers: antique 3
Ribbon: Raspberry Road DOI
Flourish: KPertiet On the Edge
Font: CK Cheer Squad

3 comments:

Donna S. said...

I Love this... and your blog entry about your dad. It is so important to take these pictures, life moves so fast.

Carol said...

This is a beautiful layout.

noel joy said...

that is a really cool pic of grandpa. and i love the paper you mad too. very nice!