Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day


Danica and Madison


Danica and Aaron


Danica and Cameron


Emma, Noel, Torrey


Mother's Day 2008. I could never have imagined 30+ years ago that I would be sitting at a child of mines house taking pictures of them with their children.....What a blessing both of my girls have turned out to be. I feel sorry for women with just sons...my sons love me but they spend more time at my dil's mother's house than mine.......but I get to spend lots of time with my girls and their children......I am blessed beyond belief :)

4 comments:

All That Chit Chat said...

You are surely blessed with a beautiful family!!

Heather said...

Both your girls are beautiful - I see you in both of them. Such a blessed woman you are, Jackie.

Carol said...

These are gorgeous photos. Such a beautiful family.

noel joy said...

you are one lucky lady! (and a pretty darn good mom to boot!) ;)