Thursday, March 6, 2008

Photoshop Friday Challenge


This was a hard lo as I couldn't seem to get it right...had Noel help me figure it out. It finished so different from how it started. :) Used a ton of different people's things to make it....but think I got everyone credited for the fantastic creation that they made.

Paper: KPertiet Rusted Autumn
Cardboard: KPertiet Out of the box
Frames: Sweet Genevieve Sunshine
Bug: RSC digital stickers-insects
Swirl: Pale blossom green stem
Ribbon: Sas mega freebie (recolored)
Fiber: Mfenwick firelight floss
Snow: Raspberry Road BB Element
Font: Olive Oil, Pea Jenny, Howser, Clingy
think that is all the different things I used :)

5 comments:

Donna S. said...

so pretty! I love the type following the path of the picture/paper!

noel joy said...

i like how it turned out... i really like the torn cardboard on the bottom... good choice! :D

Anonymous said...

it was so romantic!!! i think it is the most beautiful.

Jeanne said...

This is SO cool and so worth the effort I'm sure it took to create! Love the journaling around the photos, how you tucked the text into the daffodil, the quote from Robin Williams...heck I love it all! Amazing work!

Unknown said...

What beautiful flowers. I love how creative you were with the type treatment.