Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Colorlift challenge



this photo was taken a year ago...finally was time to use it....Cameron was showing me one of his DS games....didn't get what he was showing me but watched him play his game and loved on him...
ps...added the swirl to the side..different from the one on the Jessica Sprague gallery

Paper: bg pinkquilt mary fran
Mash: Penny Springmann
Word Art: Elegant Word Art by Bethany
Lined Paper: nbk psIloveyou
Staples: ASO Winter White
Pull: TCO Always on my mind
Swirl: Rhonna Farrer 2Peas Freebie
Buttons: EBDG BloomsBling, Fraisinette Souvenir, Lynng rosesbutton

6 comments:

noel joy said...

cute, cute, cute. love the lined paper on the red. very striking. nice job with the swirls, too. very pretty page.

All That Chit Chat said...

I really like this. The notebook paper mat and the bg paper look fab.

Becky said...

I love this and the story it tells!

Tori said...

Love this LO! So cute, Jackie! Plus red is my favorite color. ;)

Ljonezy said...

Jackie this is such a great lo. I look wonderful. I also love the new pics of the puppies. That is so funny with them nursing on one of your other dogs.

Unknown said...

That is so pretty. I loved the paper.