Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cameron turns 10


DOUBLE DIGITS...I can't believe my oldest grandson has stepped into the world of double digits....where was that cute little baby that I held and rocked? Where has the time gone? Surely it was only yesterday. Cameron is such a good sport. He was kissing the cake because it said "I Love Grum" on it instead of "Happy Birthday Cameron". I told him to kiss it for me but his mother was lurking in the background and pushed his face into the cake.....Ah the amazing things you do for love....

Paper by Raspberry Road Mystic Winter
Fonts are Digs My Heart and Garamond

3 comments:

noel joy said...

very cool! man you've really been cranking out the pages. it's ode to cameron week!

Jeanne said...

Love the layout and the story that went along with it!

Great job on your pages! You are on a roll!

:o)

Heather said...

I really like how you blended the large photo into the background - you really are crankin' the LOs out!