Monday, July 2, 2012

It has  been a while since I last added to my blog...why does someone need to apologize when they have been absent from posting???? Or feel like they need too apologize?
Well I am not going to do that :)
I got this picture of Henry that I thot was so cute that he just had to get famous on my blog :)
On the medical front....
Dave made it on the liver transplant list so now we wait for his numbers to go up or for a spot of cancer to grow which moves him up on the list...so it is a good news/bad news kind of thing
As for me...the post MRI showed no growth so we wait for 3 months and then mri again to see if fred is behaving...once growth starts back up again....well then it becomes a matter of time....but until then.......we do what we can and live one day at a time
I have been a sewing fiend in the mean time.....there are 5 quilts ready to be quilted so will take pics when they come back
Until then...I keep pluggin away enjoying each day

5 comments:

Cheri Arkell said...

Hi, Jackie.
So glad I checked your blog today! Such good updates about your husband and your own medical conditions...making the best of the situation, for sure! And, it feels like prayers are being answered.
I always love the blogs and pictures of your sewing projects so I am looking forward to seeing the final results with your quilts. I so admire your organization, vision and talent! Quilts last for generations and there is no greater comfort than hugging a quilt made with love:)
Blessings to you and your family.

paulette said...

Hi Jackie!
I am SO happy that your last MRI showed no growth!! Whew!! It sounds like you have the right attitude...kick that Fred right out of the ballpark!! And so glad that your husband is on the list even though it's a waiting game...
I've missed your blog posts..and have thought of you often!! Miss seeing the dogs and puppies and of course, your lovely quilts!! So glad that you are back sewing again...and look forward to seeing those new quilts!
You take care...and keep smiling!!
Big HUG!
Paulette

quiltercaroline said...

Hi Jackie. Thank you for updating us all today - you have been in my thoughts often and I am glad that you have had some positive news. I admire your viewpoint and am glad you are able to keep up with the sewing. GB C x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie! What a surprise to check and see if you had recently posted any updates to see my Henry! He is such a funny little guy....
Glad to hear that things are quiet for you on the medical front and that your husband is now on the waiting list. As always you are in my thoughts and prayers! Enjoy that quilting- in sisters now at the quilt show and will be thinking of you! :)

Lori said...

Henry is adorable!! My friend Sweet P, Paulette sent me to your blog. It must be a difficult time for you. Know that many are praying and thinking good thoughts for you!