Monday, August 8, 2011

Retail therapy

I did some retail therapy today ;) Well not really but it sounded good :)
It really started today when I needed meat tenderizer....and needed to start looking for another pair of shoes...that is a long story but I had success...well double success. Not only were the shoes marked down...it was a buy one get one 1/2 price......SCORE! So I have one for now and one for later

And then here is where I got into a bit of trouble....only a little bit :) At the outlet mall there is a shop called Cottage Rose...my kind of store ;)
I found this "J"...and I had sign about the Queen...but I put the sign back and got something else

I got this........for 1/2 off.......still paid a little bit too much for it but it is really cute. It turns...a bit wobbly but the fixit man around here can probably glue the right piece and it will be as stable as it needs to be......

Both are gonna look so cute in my sewing room



1 comment:

paulette said...

Nothing like a bit of Retail Therapy to get the blood moving!! haha Love the runners...and the tiered cake rack is going to look wonderful in your sewing room!! I would have a hard time trying to find a clean spot to display it...time for a clean up I think!...or NOT!
Take care!
Paulette