Monday, August 1, 2011

Grace...my love.....

I woke up to this...darn those doggies :) It ended up hot wiring the bottom of the cages so they can't get to the puppy pads....the older dogs know the sound of the hot wire cuz we also have it along our fence cuz the little buggers were digging out and wreaking havoc in the neighborhood.

and then later this happened...I guess a bird flew into the house and...well........

Grace caught it and took it outside

Poor baby bird

birdie? What birdie? I didn't eat any birdie?

tastes like chicken.................

and then she caught another one later in the day..............

1 comment:

paulette said...

Too funny...and look at that face...why it's the same look I get from Rylie when she's been up to no good!! Mother and daughter...two peas in a pod...I see Rylie has her long silky ears...adorable!! You can't stay mad with a face like that!! Enjoy!
P