Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today's pics

I hadn't taken my pic of the day yet and was putting the pups to bed and found these two sleeping on the bed together. So I got out my camera and got my picture :) Considering the ages of the pups and their sizes it is a fun picture. They are a month apart in age and Palin weighs over 14 pounds and Bogart weighs 2 pounds....

I was gone for a bit today to run to the store and came back to find this surprise....someone had gotten the toilet paper that I keep on the counter to pic up little "accidents" ....and they ripped most of the roll up and had a blast doing it :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, what a photo of the differences in these two pups. Thanks for sharing.

Puppies can get into mischief...and so can adult dogs as our Buster showed us by rummaging thru some leftovers that were left out the other day.